A growing Fintech SaaS company delivering Fixed Income portfolio management platform
is looking for a QA Team Lead
to join our R&D group and lead the our global QA team in Israel and Romania
• Manage and mentor a hybrid QA team of QA automation and manual engineers.
• Design, improve and maintain BondIT automation framework.
• Lead the release process of new software deliveries in test and production environments
• Provide technical leadership to the QA team.
• Continuously improve QA processes and practices - identify gaps and/or inefficiencies in workflows and suggesting improvements.
• Hands on participation in the technical design, development, and test execution of new features and products requiring complex use cases testing in SaaS environment
• Provide coaching and mentoring on quality assurance best practices to team members and colleagues, as well as train new staff members
• At least 5 years of experience managing a QA team- Must!
• B.Sc. degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline
• Proven hands on experience with test automation tools/methods: API's, databases, microservices, web browsers (Selenium\Webdriver), etc.
• Excellent technical skills and coding experience in OO languages e.g. Java, C#, Python, etc.
• Ability to understand complex system from multiple perspectives, including high-level and low-level technical architecture
• Solution oriented, super focused on getting things done, finding a way when others only see the challenges.
• Experience with SAAS products and continuous deployment
• Familiar with Fixed Income